The Structural Engineering Group at OMNNI is experienced in providing cost-effective, quality designs for new buildings, additions and renovations, equipment supports, access platforms and specialty structures. We are experienced in designing concrete, steel, masonry, timber and precast. Our vast project experience has allowed us to continually deliver innovative, practical solutions while meeting our clients’ needs.
OMNNI provides structural analysis and design services for industrial clients. Our experience includes:
- Layout and design of mezzanine structures
- Design of bridge cranes and monorails
- Design of equipment supports
- Determining existing floor capacities
- Review of existing building structures for fall protection anchorage
- Design of custom lifting fixtures
Working closely with our in-house architectural staff or outside consultants, OMNNI provides structural design services for new buildings, additions and renovations. We are skilled in the design of commercial, industrial, governmental and community facilities. We are experienced in providing a full design package from foundations to roof including working with pre-fabricated metal buildings.
Working closely with our in-house architectural and transportation staff, OMNNI provides structural design for:
- Airport buildings and other facilities
- Highway sign structures
- Maintenance and repair of river lock structures
OMNNI provides structural evaluation of existing facilities to determine the adequacy of the structure for additional loads, such as building additions, equipment loads, monorails/cranes and fall protection anchorage.