Rules of the Road
- Slow down.
- Choose the correct lane before entering.
- Yield to pedestrians and bicyclists.
- On approach, yield to all traffic on the left in the roundabout.
- Yield to trucks and other large vehicles.
- Stay in your lane; do not switch lanes.
- Do not stop in the middle of the roundabout.
- If you experience an emergency vehicle, pull over before entering or after you exit.
OMNNI’s roundabout designers have provided analysis, review and design for more than 70 roundabouts including single- and multi-lane roundabouts in urban and rural settings. Our roundabout engineers are level 2 WisDOT qualified roundabout designers.
For more information visit: WisDOT How Roundabouts work
Related article: 7 things you should know before driving through a roundaboutShare: